We have a school uniform that is worn by children from Nursery to Year Six. Our children are proud to belong to the school community and value the identity that the uniform provides. The uniform is intended to be smart, practical and economical and adds to the sense of family and belonging we have in our school. We expect all children to be neat and tidy and to take pride in their appearance. The following items of uniform are required:
- Burgundy jumpers or cardigans with a grey striped edge embroidered with the school logo;
- Grey knee length skirt / knee length pinafore dress / full length trousers (knee length shorts may be worn during the summer term);
- White shirt with pointed collar, suitable for wearing with a tie;
- Clip on school tie – burgundy and grey striped
- White socks for girls, grey socks for boys (girls may wear plain grey wool tights in colder weather)
- Flat, plain black sensible shoes or boots preferably with Velcro fastenings for younger children. (Coloured trainers and open toed/heeled sandals are NOT allowed.)
We encourage children to be well presented and smart at all times.
- Jewellery is not permitted.
- Children’s hair should be their natural colour and not an extreme style/cut. Hair accessories should be discrete and reflect the school colours – white, grey or burgundy.
Optional items of uniform are available as follows:
- Burgundy blazer with logo
- Burgundy waterproof fleece with logo
- Burgundy book bag with logo
- Burgundy cap with logo
- Burgundy PE kit bag with logo
Children need to come to school in their PE kit on the days they have a PE lesson. The kit should include the following required items:
- plain black shorts or plain black tracksuit bottoms
- burgundy sports top with logo
- black plimsolls or change of trainers.
Children may also wear their school sweatshirt or a plain burgundy or black sweatshirt or hoody on these days.
We strongly advise that initials are included on embroidered items to prevent loss of items.
Click on the link below to view the school’s uniform policy.
Most items of uniform may be purchased from any supplier. This includes supermarkets and online stores. Key items of logo uniform which require a school logo – sweatshirts and cardigans – can be purchased from Elizabeth’s Embroidery’s (see details on the school website). Ties can also be purchased from here, or directly from the school office at cost price.
Families entitled to free school meals are advised to visit the school office to discuss entitlements and support which is available.
Pre-loved uniform is available from the school office.